Whetley Academy Blog

Together we are stronger…

Whetley Academy Blog

Year 6 Maths

35

Calculation 8.10.16
Calculation 8.10.16 (1)

squareNumbers
cube_numbers

Multiplication_Square

square and cube to 10

maths revision
maths revision2
maths revision3matholia 15.4.16

562 Comments so far ↓

• Amina

Tomorrow do we come in non-uniform for nell bank

• mulli

do u remember me miss u sla

• back in the days mohib and roshan

you alright miss s

• saif

miss I want some more homework plz for the next holidays {MATHS ONLY} I LOVE MATHS

• Miss S

Hello Saif

Have you finished all the Matholia tasks I’ve set for you? Last time I checked you hadn’t completed them 😉

Miss S

• Zymal

I love maths too but still dont like homework

• zahra khalifa 6S

Miss S I love your class because it is amazing and awesome you are the best and spectacular (I can’t think of any adjective) teachers ever!!!!!!!!!!!

• martin priganc

hello mrs stevenson how are you?

• Fatima Ghulam Khan 6S miss Stephenson's class

Miss s when are we going to have matholia homework I am just wanting to know and are me ,saif, yahya,faiqa,zainab And nida going to have a lunchtime booster on Monday 31ST OF OCTOBER only ? I wish we continue to have arithmetic tests they:re awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    Please reply.
    O yeah miss STEPHENSON BTW(BY THE WAY)have you chosen a winner of the notes about the new law topic AND MAGISTRATE COURTS because I really want to know. If u have can you please announce it on MONDAY 31ST OF OCTOBER AFTER THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…. THE WINNER GETS A 10POUND VOUCHER IS WHAT U SAID hope you’re having an awesome holiday !!

• zahra khalifa 6S

Miss Stephenson, I have wrote a lot of maths stuff in my homework book it is so easy!

• zahra khalifa

I am exited for the trip to Whitby abbey and today is Sunday and today we are going shopping to buy my things which are: new coat new packlunch bag/I am not getting the one that you have to hold it on your hand food items and I already have comfortable shoes and I’m getting a comfortable coat that is warm and it might be fluffy!!

• zahra khalifa

The 3 one is so hard by the way I have done my homework for this Monday hope you are proud of it!

• Fatima Ghulam Khan

Miss Stephenson I have learnt everything on this page! Can you teach more about dividing 2 fractions together and dividing 1 fraction with a whole number bym!!

• Fatima Ghulam Khan

Sorry miss Stephenson I got a mistake I said bym instead of bye

By the way can you reply to my comment!

• yumna

miss i done typing the new website you sent us but is not working it says that there isn’t one

• Usman Arshad Former Student

Hi Miss S Its been quite a long time since i have been in contact because i have been busy with school work. Im heading into year 9 and hope to get good results here are my levels
      6c science
      6b history
      6b geography
      5a maths 🙁 My math has al been poor
      6c English
      I hope to get better levels and tel e what u thin Miss s

• faris 6s

Miss S can you tell me my my maths password and username.

• Miss s

I’ve sent your log in and password via text to your parents phones. Check on there Faris.

Miss S

• hamaas khan

I don’t think you’ll remember me but I was in your class 3 years ago when I had you and miss green.ill give you a clue my friends were danyal and fakhir and you will see my name