• I CAN’T WAITTT TO SEE WHO WINS THE COMPETION;
    ALL THE EGGS WERE EXTREMELEY GOOD

• I know what you can do Miss Stansfield put a realistic looking wig on it or make it as that lady who tolled you about th egg and then she will be so proud and give you the prize

• If it was an example and when you finish doing that example what are ou going to do with it

• You can decorate your egg as anything you like for example you can do it like a:
    Princess
    A pirate
    And Harry Potter
    And last but not least Dumbledore
    XD

• My egg’s name is Egg-ery Potter ive drawn a wand for it and it has a hogwart jumper and it has fake glasses!

• Mr paffeti where do you have to give the egg if you have done it.

• What an eggsiting project (hee hee). But how do you win the egg competition?

Mr Harrison
    Headteacher
    Miriam Lord, Bradford.

• Mr Paffetti your egg is nice but are you going to bring it to the egg compettion?And i think your egg looks a bit clumsy as well.

• My little boy and me are designing and making an egg-cellent egg this weekend as part of his easter project. Has anyone got any ideas to help us? It’s for a competition and we want to win!

• You can make one that looks like you Mrs Stanfield.

• or your son

• GOOD ONE ROSHAN:D

• i craked my egg ina day

• Who’s egg is on the picture there?

• It is mine Roshan, I’m no eggspert but I wanted to show you an eggsample.

Mr Paffetti

• That’s a good joke Mr Paffetti

• i made my egg and it egg-sploded holding it to tight i guess it looked egg-cellent though

• I am thinking about making a egg however I think I might be a bit embarrassed with carrying a egg everywhere on the contrary I think it’s a brilliant idea and a eggselent experience.

• Im going to do it!how about you lot?

• Wow! that sounds very intersting and cool,your egg will be famous on whetley blog.
    P.S your egg looks a bit clumsy.