Apr 3, 2012 - Fun Stuff, international    23 Comments

As One

2

Year 3 and 4 have been performing the ‘As One’ song during their singing assemblies and now they have a music video to share with you all. The song holds an important message, what do you think it is?

• mrs ali is the best teacher and thank you for putting me in as one song and mrs masood form qanita

• Nice song .Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• pakistan day was very goood because the music is very nice and people were nice

• Very well done year 3 and year 4. I think we all should listen to the words very carefully and just spend a few moments thinking about them. Miss S I agree with your comments and no it shouldn’t be too much to ask!

• A brilliant choice of song, expertly delivered and containing a message that everyone could do with paying attention to in today’s world. Well done.

Mr Harrison
    Headteacher
    Miriam Lord, Bradford.

• I LIKE THE SONG.

• I really like the song

• thank you mrs ghandi for putting me in the golden book and i really like the song

• I agree with you bilal

• Its a very nice song.WELL DONE YEAR 3 AND YEAR4………….!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

• as one is fantastic

• I liked all your singing.
    and actions.
    well done!!!

• Yes Iqra very nice singing y3 and 4

• the song was very touching.

• how can a song touch your heart

• I was in that song.

• Well Done then Danyal.

• This song touched my heart

• It touched mine to.

• I agree with you both. It is a very powerfully worded song performed expertly by years 3 and 4. Well done to you all.
      I so wish that the people who lead our countries throughout the world and have the power to make the differences you are singing about would come and visit our school and listen to the very important words you are singing. I believe we all deserve to live a free, safe and happy life with no fighting or wars, just peace. Is it too much to ask?

• Hear, Hear!

Mr P

• It touched mine too.

• i like that song
    as one