Oct 12, 2014 - Uncategorized    3 Comments

A New World at Whetley

4

The Castle in Year 5 has just received its finishing touches. Inside are a Tuscan ICT gallery, where children can use MyMaths and complete Accelerated Reader tasks, and an intervention room full of interactive resources. Rumour has it that new areas will be appearing elsewhere around school, so keep an eye out!
WP_20141008_16_57_00_RawWP_20141001_16_56_00_RawWP_20141002_16_40_10_RawWP_20140911_13_03_43_Raw 1

• It’s very magical in 5P. What do you children think?
    What words would you use to describe the castle?

Of course it’s the plan to have an inspiring learning environment in every class. A Gothic reading corner is next on the list………………………then some Reading pods……….I’ve seen a great idea on t’interweb!

• Wow! It all looks so magical. We’ve had dragons, castles and zombies this year. What on earth could be next? Keep an eye out!

• Mr P your classroom looks as though it must be the most wonderful place for any child to learn. I hope your class realise how lucky they are ๐Ÿ™‚
    It would be great to see their comments on here telling everyone their opinions about their unique learning environment.

Miss ‘hoping Mr Gavin’s hasn’t forgotten about my Gothic reading corner ๐Ÿ˜‰ ‘ S