Apr 17, 2014 - Uncategorized    7 Comments

Easter writing competition

3

Next term some classes will be adopting a variety of magnificent animals. With this in mind, the writing competition asks an important question. Why should we protect these animals? Are animals as important as us and what should we be doing to prevent their extinction? To win the completion you can either:
Write similes or metaphors using the two videos to compare and contrast ourselves and our lives with those of animals.
Write an argument or debate style sentences arguing for or against the protection of these endangered species.

Animal Kingdom from Whetley Academy on Vimeo.

• In my opinion , i think animals should be treated the same way as humans , this is showing respect and everyone has to be equal if your going to treat a human in the right attitude this behavior should be shown back to animals .

• In my opinion I think the main point is that animals have lives like humans. We can see that animals have their own world, they travel distances like us and they have emotions and feelings like us. Moreover birds sit together on trees, elephants move in herds, different animals mingle together and eat together and mum apes cuddle their babies like our mums love us so I think that animals are as important as people.
    It is sad to see their greenhouses burning because of global warming so the animals are homeless now. Animals are endangered and some are nearly extinct because of habitat loss, illegal hunting and global warming. Wild animals like snow leopards, bears and jaguars are endangered. They are haunted and eventually wiped out in some areas. Some animals like tigers, pandas are endangered because of habitat loss and illegal hunting.
    Therefore we should protect animals and stop their extinction. So we should try to stop destroying their habitat by stopping demolishing trees and stopping destroying their food. Many countries have set up protected areas called wildlife reserves to stop illegal hunting and stop using their bodies for artifacts. We can adopt an animal by sending donations for them. We should try to get as much knowledge about animals by reading animal books or watching animal programs to know how lovely they are. So on balance I feel that animals are like humans.

PROTECT AN ANIMAL PROTECT A LIFE PROTECT OUR PLANET!

• It may be true that animals are lethal and can spread danger to humans.However they need to be protected and be treated the same way as humans there is not diffrence between humans and animals.So its about time we all start taking care of the animails in our planet.

• In this situation I would want to say is in my opinion every animal should be respected the same way like a human is respected there is no difference of why animals should be treated the same way as humans.Furthermore I would like to carry on and discuss the part I got afraid of the most was the fire I felt sad at first of all these animals and humans dying but,approximately humans were animals at first so, as time past on and century’s past by humans started to change and monkeys and gorillas are really close to be a human.To push this situation a bit further I would like to propose that scientists did do DNA to the animals monkeys and gorillas they have two hands two legs a big brain like a human and some are herbivores and some are vegetarians and most likely they are meat-eaters.The leapord eye was so identical to a humans eye.To close the situation in the conclusion I would like to say people and animals are equal.

• Hold on a moment thats not quiet correct animals should be treated the same ways as humans this is showing respect and everyone has to be equal if your gonna treat a human in the right attitude this behaivor should be shown back to animals

• in my opinion I think that we should beacause animals should be treated the same way we are treated plus theres not much of a diffrence of animals than humans and im sure most of us have a pet or want a pet.