Whetley Academy Blog

Together we are stronger…

Whetley Academy Blog

The winners are…………

December 7th, 2012 · 2 Comments · Uncategorized

0

I think I’ll let the winners or our competition introduce themselves and explain what happened today. Congratulations to both of them!

Tags:

2 Comments so far ↓

• sohail and subhan and saeed

BLINK!BLINK! I woke up from a bad dream thinking it’s not christmas eve! the next minute i shot out of bed,threw on my jeans and t-shirt and wore everything i needed.I darted downstairs and looked at the christmas stocking with amazment.I looked out of my window and when a minute or two past i remembered i was grounded.Weeping and crying i walked to my room.With amazment mum came with a big smile on her face and gave me a big present.I was no longer sad but contented!!!

• Miss Sayer

Well done to our first exciting writing winners! All the entries were fantastic and I’m really looking forward to reading the new ones!

• Zulaikha 6s

Oh i didn`t win 🙁 Anyway congratulations to you both 🙂

• Miss S

There will be a new sentence competition on it’s way very soon Zulaikha. You will be able to have another go then 😀
      Both winners were well deserved – great year 4 and year 5 writers.

• Miss S

Congratulations to you both. What fantastic writing you both have submitted to the Whetley blog, great sentences that are full of description.

Miss ‘Well done 😀 ‘ S

• Isa4j

yay I won!!!!!!